Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sleepy at work.

Been awhile since my last real update… Just lots of pictures lately, and more to come.
The holidays have been ok. As I said before, the Hawaii trip was spectacular, and for Christmas, me and my wife sat and had a smashing time cuddling on the couch watching movies. No real plans this week except going to fighter practice today, and going to some event this weekend. Slow here at work, and I am not complaining. Its going to be bad this new semester. Florida is cold. Well, cold for Florida anyway. Highs in the low 60’s lows in the 40’s, but that is changing this week. Back to the pleasant 70’s during the day. This is why I love Florida… its warm in the winter.

Not much else to say really. Going in early all this week for work, starting at 7am instead of 8am. Thanks all of you who sent Christmas cards, they are all sitting on top of my tv.

And last, I hope you all are having a happy holiday.

No comments: