Thursday, January 06, 2005

Its peak, and I wish I was home sleeping.

Sorry I haven’t posted in so long, its been very busy at work.

Life is going fine, work is getting into peak season, so I don’t have much time to type.
Went to an event last weekend and fought very poorly. I just couldn’t get into the flow of things. Getting sloppy.

We have a new bird, by the name of Sinbad. A Lesser Sulfur Crested Cockatoo, but he may not be staying. The owner gave him to us because he screams too much and it disturbs her cat, which seems to have epileptic fits when the bird screams. For a change, he is fully feathered. He is a nice little bird, although a bit of a bully towards the other birds. The problem is that he is starting to pluck, likely due to the stress of a new environment, and a new cage. The funny thing is that he doesn’t scream at our house… Or the screaming is just so quiet that Addicus just drowns him out. If he continues to pluck, in the next few weeks, we very well may give him back to the old owner so the bird doesn’t keep tearing himself up. I don’t blame him, he was with his old owner for 18 years, and now he is yanked out of his home, and taken away from his primary care giver. Oy!

Otherwise, I’m just kind of cruising along. Gulf Wars is coming up, and I have to start paying attention to it, but I would rather just pay attention to buying a house.
We start looking soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh. Excellent pet names!