Thursday, February 17, 2005

Again no posts for awhile

Sorry there have been no posts for awhile, nothing to talk about really besides the frustration of getting a house loan, and the fact I am not doing anything travel wise this spring because of it. Work is well, something I would rather not be doing if I could have free money.

Valentines day was spectacular for me. We got an X-box last week, and my wonderful woman gave me MechAssault 2, and I gave her Halo 2. She also got me this really spiff watch and a wallet, and I got her some flowers, some sugar free candy and a whip cream maker (we both go through whipped cream like mad, so I figure she would like it.)

Otherwise, the two of us have been like hermits. Been wanting to sell Sinbad, because he is so aggressive towards the other birds. Its a shame, because otherwise, he is a sweet bird, although demanding.

The Gouldians we have have been busily setting up shop in their cages, and looking like they are going to mate, which is spectacular. We may have new babies soon!

If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend getting the new Google bar. It has auto spelling for stupid people like me, that isn't intrusive or time consuming when you are typing in web forms (like this say) and some other new features that are really cool.

Well Constantine is coming out this weekend, and I am gonna go see it! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever see Earl Benen again at an event, ask him about the 300 finches he owned at one time. NO LIE!