Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Monday...

Another weekend of non work bliss ruined by the return of Monday.

I have gotten so cynical here, and its spreading to my co-workers. Kinda funny actually.

I found a cool website restaurant.com where you can get a $25 certificate for $10. And till the end of the month, if you put in the promotional code 71882, you get it for $5. You can only use one certificate per month, so only get one per restaurant (you cant buy two and get $50 off).

And thus, I am treating my lovely wife to dinner tonight, then a long romantic walk along lake Eola to feed the swans. I cant wait!

This weekend was OK... Didn't do much outside of play with the birds, play Halo2 and Mechassault and clean house, but it was OK. We got a new cage of birds, society finches this time, to take care of the Gouldian eggs if they turn out to be bad parents, but I don't think we will have to use them. But they will be easy to breed, and so we will have chicks around the house soon. They are very silly, all 6 of them camp out in one of the next boxes we got at night, poking thier heads just above the lip of the enterance. Look like soldiers peeking their heads out of a pill box. I need to get them little helmets. Will take a picture soon and post.

No comments: