Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A shadow in the bright Bizarre, a glimpse of eyes where none should shine...

Disturbing dreams last night. Made me get up much earlier than usual (IE around 4:30 am) and I am pooped this morning. Which will translate to being slightly out of sorts and yawning for the rest of the day.

Raining and grey today to match my mood, despite the fact I love a good rainstorm.

Went out to dinner last night with Phoenix, and the place we were going to get a good sushi fix for cheap, was closed due to there being no water in the joint. That sucked. Instead we went to cilantro's, which was very nice. Mexican food I really enjoyed for a change. After we went to Lake Eola and fed the swans. It was very nice.

The bad news is that when I got home yesterday, one of the finches had a medical emergency that we had to run out immediately to Phoenix's work to have them take a look at. It seems the poor thing has a hernia or hemorrhoid and is busy trying to loose its guts out its vent. We have the poor think isolated with heat on it and etc, but I dont think it will make it. Its getting worse and worse. Makes me sad. Poor thing.

The rest of the birds seem ok. The Gouldians are still busy courting, and the societies are getting down to business... I think we will have some eggs within a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your bird is sick. I hope the rest of the brood is doing well. Give Phoenix a big hug for me.

Islay