Friday, August 13, 2004

Look at the glass, you can see that it has fell!

So we wish that you would hurry up and strike! Strike the bell!

All hands on deck! Baton down the hatches! Pull in the mainsail!

Ok, not that bad, but in preparation for Charlie, I have tried to move all the stuff in the carport so it wont blow away. Friends from Tampa are staying here in Orlando (at Martin's), and I hope to get some good pictures, but I doubt it will be any more spectacular then a good thunder storm when it gets here, but we will see.
The event scheduled for this weekend is still going... And good luck to them because I don't think they will have many attendees. All the 2 million folks who left Tampa are going to want to come back tomorrow, and the site is low lying on top of it all. I have a better idea, why not hold the event in Lake Eola...
Otherwise, I have been sick since yesterday and fairly miserable taking doses of nightquil, making me spaced out and miserable.So I took advantage of the time and re formatted my computer (Its an HP and it sucks ass, the generic next to it has 1/2 the processing speed and is 2x as fast)
Well, I will post Hurricane pictures as it happens!
N

No comments: