Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Whistling in the dark, whistling in the dark

Yet another day without power. I can’t put up the storm pictures without power!

Yesterday, Phoenix and I discovered a new video game… Quest for Ice.

And we sucked at it. The penalty- everything in our freezer is now spoiled and in the trash, and we now live on fruits and canned food… and ramen…*sigh* Its depressing!
But today Phoenix has proved her skill and got us three bags of ice today. I guess we’ll put the canned drinks and fruit in the cooler.
Thanks to Martin and Elizabeth for letting me come and take a nice warm shower. It was way spiff.

I like storms, but I am discovering I really don’t like not having power in Florida. A fan would be a wonderful thing. I think I will be more prepared next time. Maybe get me a generator.

On another note, Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you have many more!

No comments: