Monday, August 02, 2004

Seaworld!

Not much time to write today, so I will be quick…

Friday Phoenix and I watched the Manchurian Candidate and it was a good movie… made me feel really creeped out at the end. Sea World was a lot of fun on Saturday. Watched Shamu (or whatever the whale is really called) go through the typical show stuff, which I have to say is very entertaining if you are in the splash zone (which we were) The dolphin show was the same way. Much more interesting being in the splash zone. Finally got to go on the Atlantis ride, and got wet on that one too. The funny part was the fact I forgot to mention to Phoenix that the big plunge into the water was not the end of the ride. She smacked me after we rocketed around the end part of the ride. To tell the truth, I forgot that there was more. By that time we were too tired to do much anything else and went home and zonked.
Sunday, well we cleaned the bird cages and had a pleasant day just laying around the house and talking and getting some good alone time in with my favorite bird.

Woke up at 2am this morning to see if the launch (messenger) was going to happen, looked out the window and saw clouds and said screw it (and it was canceled). Maybe it will launch tonight, but I doubt it. It’s supposed to rain all day because of T.S. Alex drawing moisture from the gulf, so I suspect it will not be clear to either see from Orlando, or it might not go because of weather.

*sigh* pictures later

No comments: