Monday, November 29, 2004

Almost time to go! So... Have a little sewage to make your day!

Tomorrow we leave for Hawaii, and I am stoked!

But what would a day before you leave be without some sort of stress?
Last night our septic system went wacko and sewage pumped up to the
bathtub. Well, isn't that nice? So the landlord came out this morning
took a look and it seems that we have a septic tank and we are not set
up on city sewer like I thought! There is some sort of pump that is set
up to pump overflow into the tank, but as far as I know, its never
worked since I have been here. Sooooo... The electric company is coming
out in a few hours and getting this fixed. I hope it does the job. No toilet
and no shower is not good for good hygiene. Well, anyway, wish us luck! I
will post some good pictures of all the Hawaii stuff when we get back.
We have room for 700 pictures on the memory card, and I am sure we will
fill it up :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got this and all I have to say is ~ VIVAT TRIMARIS!!! ;-) ~Byram

"The crown of Trimars it has been heard from reliable sourses are
requring that the people of Trimaris swear fealty or be banished or
be ignored.Some have already been forced to not diplay their devices
at events and not allowed to fight within the kindom. does anyone
have any info ?
Drake " - From the SCA Merchants List