Tuesday, November 09, 2004

He's got the Plague!!!

Finally the dreaded plague that has been afflicting me is starting to dissipate!
But I am so sore it’s crazy. I think every joint in my body hurts, particularly my back all the way from my neck downward. I hate being sick.

Well, in other news, I am quite proud of Phoenix, she rode her bike to work yesterday, 15 miles round trip! That’s awesome.

We are getting excited about the whole Hawaii thing. Its only 21 days till we leave, and we are getting psyched. Watching to see what is going on at the volcano every day, trying to figure out what we should bring, etc. I can’t wait!!!

Coronation is this weekend, and I am looking forward to the 5 man melee… And our team might just be pretty awesome. It possibly might be Martin, Cuan, Forgal, one of Cuan’s squires and me… I can’t wait! *grin*

No comments: