Thursday, November 04, 2004

Home sick


Well, here I am, at home, sick, and depressed.

This flu thing I have has finally taken hold, and I feel rotten.
But its not the only thing that is bothering me.

For a good while now I really have wanted a leader of our country to be someone I could be proud of, and I thought John Kerry would be that person. Now I cant even stand watching the news. It just makes me sad.

Bush is not an evil man. I am sure he thinks he is doing what he thinks is right.
But I don't agree with what he does, and I think his policies, past and present have been
bad for the country.

But there is only so much damage he can do, and I am sure we will be fine.

But I want my brother back home from Iraq.

I want this nation to have a strong economy, so I can have the freedom to get a job that doesn't suck away my soul.

I want healthcare to be more affordable. My Phoenix just got a new insulin pump.
It does less then what a cell phone can do, and it cost about $9000. If we didn't have insurance
where would we have gotten that money?

I want the U.S. to be the Hero of the world, not the villain.

*sigh*

I just watched a couple of episodes of "The West Wing" on TV, and oh, just to have a leader like that in office...

But I guess for every Augustus, there is a Nero...

No comments: