Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving is for Beef!

Thanksgiving is turning to be a better holiday then it used to be.

In the past, Thanksgiving for me has always been this complicated affair involving lots of people, a lot of time, and then stuffing yourself silly out of politeness because its rude to not eat everything. Did I mention that I really don’t like turkey?

This year, Phoenix, her mom Nora and I got a Prime rib roast, and threw it in the spit roaster, and made Green Beans and Yorkshire Pudding, and watched “The Order” (the other movie with the crew from “A Knights Tale”… good movie idea, bad execution by the director) and “Hidalgo” which wasn’t that bad… made us cry in the end. It was very nice sleeping in yesterday I must say.

Tonight, we start getting ready for Hawaii, which includes staying up stupid late at night so we don’t have to adjust so badly for the jet lag, and packing. I can’t wait!

No comments: