Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Cockatoos!!!!!

Well, being the web maniac that I am, I searched for some more info that we need to rehab this cockatoo... egad, I didn't know these birds were so hard to keep! But its all good... We just need to put a lot of TLC on this bird. There is a great site http://www.mytoos.com/ that goes over all the disadvantages to having a Cockatoo own you... *sigh* I think we have all the requirements except the unhand cash... I am not sure breeding Cockatoos is ethically sound given that they are so easily messed up. I suppose it might be, but I would think that as a breeder, one would make sure that the person buying the bird has the time, money, space and desire to care for such a wonderful bird. Well... Now I am thinking that converting the sun room into an aviary might not be such a bad idea. But we need a shed for all the stuff in the back room! LOL... work work work work....

No comments: