Monday, June 28, 2004

I need a makeover!

I need a makeover.


Occasionally I look at my life and want to change some things, and I am on the edge of that now.

I think the main change will be my hair. For those of you who know me, I have hair down to the small of my back… and its driving me absolutely insane. I have given Phoenix carte blanche to decide what my hair will be like, because I really don’t care, as long as it’s no longer long… I could be bald for all I care at this point… I think high and tight and spiky, perhaps with blond tips may be what are in Phoenix’s plans, but we shall see. It seems that I have to visit her hairdresser and she is in high demand…

I think I will be riding my bike again… I miss it.

I now have a mustache and goatee; I think I’ll keep those… if I don’t pluck them out in fits of stress. ( I think Phoenix will hit me next time she sees me plucking at them, it reminds her too much of our birds plucking feathers)

I think I want to sing folk songs again… I will have to get my guitar strung up again and try it.

I want to live in Hawaii… I really do… working on that one.

I want to take more walks in the woods with Phoenix, looking for birds.

I want to go Kayaking on the ocean with Phoenix. (and fish!)

I want to wear more cargo pants, with pockets for everything, and find more cool Hawaiian shirts.

I want, I want, I want. Oi!

No comments: