Wednesday, June 02, 2004

oooffff.....

Boy yesterday really sucked. We hit our record at work in taking calls. We were over 500 by the time I left and boy I was burned out. I have been getting headaches lately at work, probably eye strain. Maybe Ill start staring at the keyboard more *grin*
It is nice going home to my Phoenix at least.
Tried to feed the little bird last night again and boy I suck at feeding birds. I managed to get her fed, but it seems that I am too slow in getting it down her throat, and I don’t hold her right, etc. Maybe I will just clean up the cage and let Phoenix do the feedings… I hope we can get some breeders so we can start selling birds.
One of the things I didn’t like about the bird show, is that there are so many breeders that dont seem to be doing things right. There are the obviously abusive ones (one poor macaw was screaming the whole day, freaked out of its mind because the breeder was so bad in raising the thing) but even some of the more well meaning ones were not quite on the ball. The bird we got, the breeder was only feeding 30cc of food 3 times a day. We continued on this course, and the poor thing was starving. We looked up feeding for African Greys, and they suggested 5 feedings a day at her age! Oy!
Well it makes it now we cant leave the house to do anything without bringing the baby, so we are pretty much stuck at home for the next month or so (unless we bring the baby)
I guess this is practice for a real baby someday.

On other news, I hear my ex (stitch) has gone absolutely loonie…

No comments: