Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I Just want to... I Just want to... SING!

Well, still tweaking this new template and my knowledge of HTML is inadequate.
But hey it’s all good. Phoenix and I actually went to Martin’s fighter practice last night and had a good old time. Whacking and getting whacked on by Martin was much fun. Tonight we clean up the parrot’s newspapers, and hopefully do some relaxing. I can’t wait till this weekend and maybe do some fishing!!!
On another note, I really need to get some more music making into my life. There are various folks who keep talking to me about music, and have inspired me to start doing it again. What direction it will take I am not incredibly sure. I could just keep doing SCA Stuff, I could do stuff on my own and say, play at an Irish pub or something, or I could start a band… Anyone out there have any suggestions?

No comments: