Monday, October 11, 2004

Crown Tourney was a blast.

I must say. A little disappointed that Martin didn’t win crown, but that’s ok. Bytor is a good man.

Crown itself didn’t last all that long, and was busy at the time crown ended, so I missed the finals. Only 11 participants this time, but, should be bigger next crown.
Champions went fine. I was fairly satisfied with my performance in it. I realize I got to go and travel and fight more folks. Martin has taught me a lot, but I need more time fighting other people.

One of the best birthday presents I got this weekend was to finally have a talk with Forgal. We are no longer on hostile terms, and that makes me happier then I can say.

Didn’t do much Sat. night, except go home. After pickups after the tournament, I was exhausted, and getting home to sleep in our own bed was worth coming home after midnight.
Sunday, I got my best present, and that was Phoenix… ahhrrmm.. and that is all the detail you will get *grin*…

Today, I feel like a truck hit me. Allergies attacked me last night just before bed, and I am miserable, trying to catch my running nose every other minute…

I need a nap!

No comments: