Friday, October 22, 2004

I am an illiterate boob

Wow, I read the post I put up about being upset about work, and have come to the conclusion that I am an illiterate boob. If you read it again, it should be in a little better English now. I guess the burn out applies to my language skill as well.

I am not sure why people have been reading my blog in such numbers; my life really has been very uninteresting lately. But hey, if you’re going to read my drivel, I will be happy to keep putting it up.

Ok on to more interesting things…

Phoenix was mad at me this morning, and probably rightfully so. She has made three appointments with her hair dresser for me, and the last one that was made, conflicts with coronation. The other two were crown and another tournament. I have to mention that the only time I can make an appointment with this lady is on Saturdays. Sooooo Phoenix was mad at me for not keeping commitments (which I admit, I feel somewhat bad about). I didn’t have the heart to tell her that we had both made a commitment to go to coronation already. It would only have fueled her hatred of the SCA more. *Sigh*

It sucks having your lover hate one of the things that brings you happiness. I may just have to go to the cheap haircut places and get it done and over with.

Well anyway, Hawaii plans are going quite well. Phoenix and I are very excited about the whole thing, and the incredible news is that Aunt Dean and Uncle Jack will be hosting us in their condo for the trip. This saves us an amazing amount of trouble and expense and will make our trip to Hawaii that much more special. I am glad also that Dean and Jack will get to meet Phoenix before we get married. I just wish my Dad could as well. It will happen soon enough. I think Phoenix would just be happy if we put up a tent at the edge of the volcano where lava was pouring out. I on the other hand would rather put the tent on the beach so I can see the Dolphins every morning. We now have a 256meg card for the camera, so we have room for 700 pictures without having to dump them on a computer somewhere. I cant wait to post them.

Our bird empire plans are changing a little bit. Instead of waiting for a female African Grey Congo to show up spontaneously in our hands, we may get some rare finches to breed. It seems that there is a species that we can sell to the stores for at least $50 a piece, and the birds have a clutch once every month or two… Use that money to get our female grey, and the birdie empire will be finally founded! We shall see after the Hawaii trip.

We are going to Baronial Bash this weekend, and I hope to get Phoenix to use her mastery of photography to take all sorts of pictures of everything. Sunday there is a bird show to go to (and we’ll get some pictures of that too).

No comments: