Thursday, October 28, 2004

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow. Today has been so boring as to numb my mind. Despite the multiple network outages at the various schools we do, as well as one of our own here at work, it has been dull. Dull. Dull. The height of my day has been talking to my Phoenix on the phone.

The election is finally almost here, and since I have voted, the news in connection with the election is irritating. I just want it all to be over, but I doubt my wish will be fulfilled Tuesday night. Unless one side or the other has an overwhelming amount of votes, its going to be a long drawn out battle.

Last night we went over to Martin and Elizabeth’s to hang out with Elizabeth while Martin is out and about up north. Got a lot of good chatting in.

Bought a dozen of coolmax long sleeve t-shirts 2nds on ebay today… all for $25 after shipping. Not a bad deal if I say so myself. Hopefully the faults in the shirts will be small.
They will come in handy in Hawaii I thinks. Not to mention fighting.

*sigh*

Tonight, we carve the pumpkins!

No comments: