Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another bleeding Hurricane!?!?!?

Another week, another risk of a hurricane hitting us… Jeanne has done a little loop de loop out in the Atlantic and may very well hit Florida… Maybe… But at least it will be a weekday when it hits instead of the weekend. The main thing I have learned this year is that the weather service really doesn’t have quite a good grasp on the weather. Like this surprises me. With my luck, Jeanne will hit, and I will have to come to work anyway. My power at home will go down for a week, but power here at work will be completely unaffected.

At least it shouldn’t affect my plans this weekend… but one never knows…

Phoenix and I are going out and biking tonight, probably tracing the route that goes to her work so she knows where to go in the morning. I can’t wait; biking will help us both get in better shape.

Hawaii plans are slowly getting there. I am now looking for a deal so I can buy tickets. Waiting, looking… This will be spectacular vacation if we can pull it off…

No comments: