Friday, September 17, 2004

Work Sucks

Today has been a particularly frustrating day at work.

On top of having to remove everything from my desk, so on Monday I can move to a smaller cubicle, someone gave out stupid pills to people today and it has been very difficult to keep my temper about me today. It is so hard to be patient when your head wants to explode. It’s a terrible feeling...On top of it all, I have to be nice, when I would rather tell the person on the other end of the phone to just give it up now and drop out of school, because their basic computer skills are so poor that they are never going to make it to graduation.

*sigh*

I can’t wait to go home and get out of this place today and see my Phoenix.
I need a rest.

On other news, saw Hero last night, and the visuals made me shake and tear up. It was so beautiful. The use of colors was amazing. I was astounded. Very powerful.

No comments: