Wednesday, September 22, 2004

More silly calls

Here are some more fun filled quotes I got from the phone today….

"I just wanted to call and tell you the internet is down for the entire library, and we are in a panic because we can’t work without it! Oh wait; it’s just the front desk. None of the staff can use it… Oh wait, it seems to be working now, never mind…"

Student: I just wanted to call and tell you I had to have my test reset by my instructor. I just wanted to tell you that…

Me: Ok, anything else for you?

Student: No, I just wanted you to know.

Me: Ok, Thanks! Have a nice day!

I am really itching to get out and fight in another tournament. With all the stuff I have learned recently, I really want to put practical use to it. This weekend is a small tourney, and I want to use it as a warm up for the champion’s tournament at crown. I can’t wait!

No comments: