Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Blinking customers!

Today is the day of the angry and/or stupid customer

After me answering “(whatever) helpdesk, this is Neal, can I have your name please?”

“Is this really necessary?”

Me: Hey you called me buddy…

“Are you in Florida? Because if you are, I don’t want to talk to you.”

Me: That’s ok, it’s obvious you’re an idiot, and I don’t want to talk to you either.

“Is this the Clinic?”

- boy… did I really want to play with that one…

“Let me talk to Lashawna!”

Me: She charges by the minute, can I have your credit card number?

There are the things I wish I said… Maybe when I get to the day I am quitting IT support forever, those things will actually be said…

I am slowly getting used to being in this cramped little desk, although I am noticing that my neck hurts more sitting here. I am thinking about decorating with light strips and such. I was more professional in my decoration last time. This time I want to be eclectic.

Maybe a stop by Spencers will help. I want some neon to go in my overhead bin. Plants would be nice too… Hmm… I wonder if I can fit a fish bowl in here somewhere…

Well, back to work…

No comments: