Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ivan the not so terrible becuase it missed us...

Well, yesterdays practice at Martin’s was an absolute blast. I think I had more fun fighting then I have in quite a while. Phoenix even did well when she got into armor, she is such a scrapper when she gets her armor on, and it’s so cute!

Otherwise, not much is going on. Got Phoenix her bike last week, and this weekend we are going to bike the econ trail or something. I need some time to work on some more leather projects (I need to make more pouches and some armor).

Ivan, thank goodness is not coming here. I feel sorry for those who are getting hit, but I don’t think we need another Cat 4 or 5 in Florida right now. Funny headline I saw on The Drudge Report. “'10,000 BODY BAGS READIED, 50,000 COULD DIE IN DIRECT HIT'...”

Referring to Ivan hitting New Orleans…

Please… Give me a break.

No comments: