Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Another day at work, another day I wish I was at home…

Well, last night I managed to get my new shield done. Now if I can only paint it, make my scale armor and pad out my helmet, I might be happy with my armor this weekend. I might make some progress on the scale tonight, or I might not. I would like to try to get that back room clean again and maybe clean out the car port… Cleaning out the car port sounds especially good…

Well, my lovely Phoenix has started selling bird supplies on e-bay… the beginning of our great bird empire has begun! All part of the great move to Hawaii 5 year plan.

Plans for this weekend… Well, we are planning to day trip coronation and actually bring Adonis to the festivities, then Sunday go to Sea World and see if we can get those cheap year passes if they are still selling them. More picture opportunities!!! That and I really need a Dolphin fix. It makes me sad to watch them sometimes, but looking in the birthing tank always makes me feel calm.
I miss my Phoenix. I have been thinking of her all day. I can’t wait to go home and see her.

No comments: