Wednesday, May 19, 2004

What to do, what to do, what to do!

There is just not enough time in the day. I just cant get done what I need to after work. I have been working on Phoenix's armor for weeks now, and hopefully its about done... I think her chin strap needs replacement, but we shall see... At least the rest of the armor is done. Now I am getting into my new stuff, and boy do I have a lot to do. Got my new helmet, but it needs a new chin strap and padding, I need to construct my scale armor, need to finish my new sword and finish my shield... Lots of projects...

*sigh* That and work has been rough for the last few days so its been hard to do anything then sit and zone at home.

But otherwise things are pretty peachy. Phoenix is really an amazing woman and has made my life worth living lately.

So! What to do this weekend? There has been an invite for us to go to Heather's B-Day party, but we shall see... We could go to the beach (either east or west) and go surf fishing... We could go to the zoo and hit the flea market up in Sanford... hmmm... And then there is the tattoo thing that Phoenix and I wanted to do... What to do... What to do...

No comments: