Friday, May 14, 2004

In the words of Adonis our Parrot: Oooouch!

What a night! Went out last night to celebrate Pheonix's new name and she had herself three white russians and a long island ice tea, and I had a frozen screwdriver. Despite the little amount of alcohol that I imbibed, I hurt this morning... I think its something to do with the relative lack of sleep I've had. I just cant got day to day not getting enough sleep. Phoenix thrives on it, but I just cant do it. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. Now I'm all sore and such and waiting for the blessed time when I get home and get to be with my girl. She was wonderful to me this morning getting me juice and cereal. *sigh* what a woman!

Plans for this weekend include, making armor on Sat. then Sunday, we might go to the beach! Sunday is Phoenix's day, and she gets to decide what we do and where we go :).

Ugh... In the meantime I am fighting just staying awake here at work... Thank God its Friday!

No comments: