Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Another year, another blog...

Have not posted anything on the web for quite awhile. Have not been in the mood really.

What has happened to me since my great adventure to Hawaii? The last six months have been split between me going to a job I cant stand, with short breaks of absolute bliss that I share with phoenix. I am pining for the day we start a business of some sort where we don't have to leave each other to go to work.

What has happened in the last while? Winter, what there was of it has come and gone, and Florida is thriving with life. I absolutely love it. I got to see my first alligator in the wild the other day as Phoenix and I were walking the econ trail, just kinda sitting there on the bank sunning itself. This was to be followed by actually watching an osprey diving into the water to get a fish right in front of me. Amazing.

Went to Gulf Wars this year. Smaller then Pennsic, but my God, do encampments always have to have some sort of drama? Absolutely amazing how good people can have communication issues and its the absolute end of the world. *sigh* Just glad I wasn't involved, when drama hits me, it never seems to be small.

So what else? I hope to start posting some good pictures here of life and times. Phoenix is an outstanding photographer, and has a digital camera, so it should be interesting.










Does Niall look better with a beard?
Yes!
No!
Dont Care...


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, my sweet Dolphin, more than anything! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I hope we continue to grow with eachother in this euphoric bliss! You are the sweetest, sexiest, most kind man I have ever met and could ever hope to know! I look forward to every minute we spend with eachother! Being by your side has shown me what true love is all about! You, my love, are my soul! I LOVE YOU! Forever and Always! Phoenix