Friday, May 21, 2004

If I can just make it to the end of the day!

This week has to end... the sooner the better!

It has been so bad its comical.

It started with some of our schools starting their summer session this last Monday. This means all sorts of students call in because the schools make errors of one sort or another on their accounts... After the day was done, I was so exhausted that all I wanted to do was sit and vegetate that night, having to skip going to Martin’s. Tuesday, one of our campuses networks goes down… IE repeat Monday… Wed… Salt lake has messed up their enrollments, more students get freaked out that they can’t get into their course. Thursday… ahhh… Thursday… That’s the day I was told I am not getting a bonus I earned due to a paperwork technicality, then on the way home I filled my trucks gas tank with diesel… Got Phoenix to come get me, we went off to get a siphon, and proceeded to lock the keys in the car. About 2 hours later, after ingesting diesel, getting it all over my clothing, and finally getting it all out of my tank, we go to Outback to reward Phoenix’s patience and love for me.
So now its Friday… I am waiting for today’s shoe to drop… God I hope it all ends today so I can have an enjoyable weekend with my woman. Well at least the mornings have been good. Did I mention I forgot my lunch today?

No comments: