Monday, May 24, 2004

What a great weekend!

What a wonderful weekend! I think that it made up for the horrid week that preceded it.
But now I am bleary eyed and tired, sitting at work suffering, wishing I was home…

Saturday morning we went out to the Sanford Zoo, and despite what other people have told me on how horrid it is, I actually thought it was pretty cool. It’s a low budget operation, but they had a lot of raised wooden trails through the zoo, with a lot of local wildlife as well as the caged denizens. We ended up getting a year membership because it also gives us free admission or discount admission to a bunch of other zoos too. Very cool. Lots of good pictures.

After the zoo, we headed over to the Sanford Flea market, then to Coco beach and got the Tattoo’s we have been wanting (I will post the pictures), then stopped by Martin’s on the way home to wish Heather a happy birthday.

Sunday, we got up and went to Epcot for their flower festival with Martin, Elizabeth and family, then ran over to Port Canaveral and did some fishing (we caught about 12 catfish) and collected shells, ate dinner and came home and took a nice long shower. I must say it was one of the best weekends I’ve had on file… sooo much fun!

However I see already this week is going to be fubar… *Sigh* Well, coronation is next weekend, maybe I wont fight like a goob and have some fun.

No comments: