Thursday, May 20, 2004

Another day closer to Friday!

Its almost Friday... So bleeding close.

The wonderful thing about using your computer as an alarm clock in the morning, is that you can choose what music to wake up to. After a restful 8 hours of sleep last night (two nights in a row for that... Big change from normal... Something to do with being too exhausted after work to do the things I should be doing, like fighter practice and such) dreaming of parrots and macaws, I woke pleasantly to the lofty strains of "yearning of the sword" from the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack. Looking to my right is the most beautiful girl in the world, we embrace, and for a good 45 minutes, life is very good. So good in fact, I skip breakfast. Then the realization that I have to go to work creeps in and I'm all depressed. Soon the weekend will be here, and all will be good :). I hope we get some more good pictures in. We may even get our tattoos done this weekend.

Well enough of this stream of consciousness for now...

No comments: