Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Bagle Pathology

Well, today is Bagle virus day. It seems there is another virus in the wild affecting computers, making my life more difficult. I do wish they would come up with more spectacular names for virii, like say, “silicon death adder”, or say “Microsoftbane”. It would be better then something I want to spread cream cheese or lox on. Well yesterday, I had more hits to this silly blog then I have had in a while (12 hits yesterday!), and I would like to thank all of you who read my weblog for making this such a wonderful success (sniff… sniff…) I love you guys!
 
            There is another update on “how to get to Niall’s blog”. Another anonymous user has blundered their way onto the site by going through MSN search and inputting “armor plated catfish pictures florida”. I don’t know why, but my blog has gotten quite a bit of attention in the search engines, many times putting me on the first page for some really strange searches. Well, I guess I can’t complain.
 
            Well, what is on the agenda for this week? I hope to actually start posting some songs with some sound bytes connected to them (I think I will start with Peasant Knight), fighter practice tonight, and need to determine what to do this weekend. Anyone have any suggestions? Put it in the comments section below! 
           


No comments: