Thursday, July 15, 2004

Boring Boring Day!

Boring boring day.

Work is slow, news is slow, and I am bored out of my freaking gourd.
A co worker of mine got mildly miffed on her blog at the fact that I sound like a five year old on the phone when I talk to Phoenix with all the lovey dovey stuff, admonishing me to grow up and not be so co-dependant. It actually got me thinking about it… for about 3 seconds before I guffawed in laughter. Better co-dependant, in love and sickeningly sweet then unhappy and lonely I say! I have to admit, I am a much happier man with Phoenix then without, and I plan to keep it that way (figuring I am going to marry her after all!)
Speaking of having fun, I am still trying to determine where to go fishing this weekend. Phoenix wants to try somewhere else besides New Smyrna, and I am thinking that the Canaveral seashore might be the place to go. Anything to get away from the typical crowds we keep running into. I just need to find a bait shop nearby!

No comments: