Friday, July 23, 2004

Its Friday!

It’s Friday! Yes it’s Friday!

Hootie hoo!!!!!

And it’s again too busy here at work to be Friday. People need to not worry so much on Friday and leave it till Monday!

But it’s all good. Soon I will be out of here and into the arms of my lady love. Tonight, I think we will go see the Bourne Supremacy. I loved the Bourne Identity, and I have high hopes for this one as well. As far as this weekend is concerned, we are going to do some house cleanup, and I think we are going to check out the Sanford flea market again. The Sanford flea market is interesting, but every time we go, we kind of haphazardly meander, which is very much against my shopping grain. This time, Phoenix suggested we do a systematic search of the place, covering every single spot. Whoo hoo! Says I!

As far as the house clean up is concerned, I am hoping to find more interesting things to sell on ebay for the great Hawaii trip, and finish my scale armor and pad my helmet. Not to mention clearing up the slow shower drain problem, mop the floors, and maybe even clean out my closet.

Or a nice mid day nap might be in order too.

Sunday we have gotten an invite to go to the Dolphin Hotel at Disney for drinks. I like that idea too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I think you're wrong. I'm sure. I can prove it.