Friday, July 16, 2004

I’m a little stress bubble today!

Not enough people covering here at work, so it makes for an unpleasant stressful Friday, but hey what can you do. Tomorrow at this time, I will be on the beach in the sun trying my best to catch a fish or two, waist deep in the water having a ball.
 
Found something disturbing on my blog webstats the other day, and I cant stop thinking about it for some reason. Someone came to visit my weblog through doing the following search on yahoo: “how do I buy a live dolphin”.  I wonder why this person wants a live dolphin? Are they mad, or just stupid? Oh well, I don’t think I will ever know.
 
I have been adding links from funny news and things I find on the web, and I hope this amuses folks, because it certainly amuses me! And I like sharing a laugh or two.
 
Well, I will try to find another template I like and get it posted, so people can leave better comments to my posts then just the tag board. Not to mention I am bored of this one already.
 
Well, back to work!

No comments: