Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Rain... go fig.

            No practice last night because of rain, so it’s been rescheduled for Thursday. At least it gives me time to make a new gorget, because I am forsaking my coif now. I really really like my new helmet. The only problem is that it’s so nice, I need the rest of my armor to be nice to go with it. God I’m so vain at times.

            Watched The Daily show with Jon Stewart at the DNC last night, and rolled around laughing. I can’t wait to see it tonight.

            Today is another virus day. My Doom O. This was fluttering about on Friday and Monday, but people are annoying about it today. They all call in and want to read me the email. After about two words, I repeat it back to them from memory. Then they want to blame me because “Well, it came from you, so of course I opened the attachment”. *sigh* Morons. Ok, maybe not morons, just hiding under a rock because it’s been in the news, and in there have been emails sent warning about this issue.

            Ugh, enough for now. More news as it happens.
           

No comments: